As per AICTE Norms, all colleges must have Online Grievance Redressal System for redressing student queries and ensuring they get timely support from college administration in all aspects. With Grievance System, they can get in touch with college without physically visiting. And during thi COVID 19 situation, this Grievance Redressal System is a great way of getting information from college about various things like expected date of commencement of classes, exams, study material and lots more. Not only students, but teachers as well as parents can contact college and ask about their queries.
Grievance System is good for boys who may wish to contact college to inform about ragging and for girls to inform college about something that’s causing them trouble within the college premises. This is easy, fast and hassle-free.
You may check out the video to learn how the Grievance Redressal System works and how you can easily send your Grievance to Government Polytechnic Tuensang, Nagaland.
Admission to the Polytechnic.
- Admission to the Polytechnic is done purely on the merit basis of Diploma Entrance Examination (DEE) conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Nagaland.
- Principal is not allowed to admit student without the approval of Director, Technical Education.
- No student is allowed to refund their admission fees once it is admitted
- Detail information and contact numbers of students’ parents has to be provided during admission, without which admission is not allowed.
- Semester admission is done as per the Academic Calendar provided by the Directorate of Technical Education, Nagaland.
- No student is allowed to re-register any subject without taking semester admission in any of the term 1 to term VI, whichever is applicable.
Diploma Entrance Examination
- Diploma Entrance Examination is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education with the Examination Centre at Government Polytechnic Kohima.
- Result (Merit List) of Diploma Entrance Examination is declared within one week from the Date of entrance test.
- The selection for Diploma seats is based on the basis of Diploma Entrance test only.
- Placement of students to Polytechnics is done only against the vacancy seats which will be based on the preferences given by the students in the form.
- Placement of students against the seat/s vacated by selected candidates is done on the basis of the merit only.
- Change of preferences is not allowed after the entrance test. However, if any student wishes to change their branch, he/she may do so after admission, provided there is vacancy which shall be done on the merit of entrance test.